What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Broccoli In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Broccoli In Air Fryer.
– 2 cups of broccoli florets
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
2. Put broccoli florets in a large bowl.
3. Pour olive oil over the broccoli florets and toss to coat.
4. Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the broccoli florets.
5. Arrange the broccoli florets in the air fryer in a single layer.
6. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!