How To Cook Brisket
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brisket.
Instructions for How To Cook Brisket:
1. 4-6 pound beef brisket
2. 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ rub
3. 1/4 cup of olive or vegetable oil
4. 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Place the brisket in a roasting pan with a lid, fat side down.
3. Rub the brisket all over with the BBQ rub and the oil.
4. Cover the pan with the lid, making sure it’s tightly sealed.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 3-4 hours or until the brisket is tender.
6. Remove the lid and brush the brisket with the BBQ sauce.
7. Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the sauce is caramelized.
8. Remove from the oven and let the brisket rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the brisket with your favorite sides and enjoy!