How To Cook Brats In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats In Air Fryer.
• 1 package of bratwurst
• ¼ cup of beer or chicken broth
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the bratwurst in the air fryer basket.
3. Cook the bratwurst for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the beer or chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
6. Simmer the mixture for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Once the bratwurst is cooked through, brush the mixture over the bratwurst.
8. Cook the bratwurst in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
9. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!