How To Cook Boudin In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boudin In The Oven.
Instructions for Cooking Boudin in the Oven
Boudin is a type of French sausage made from pork, liver, and rice. It can be cooked in a variety of ways, including in the oven. Here’s how to do it.
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the Boudin
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the Boudin from the package and pat dry with paper towels.
Cooking the Boudin
1. Place the Boudin on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the Boudin is cooked through.
Serving the Boudin
1. Serve the Boudin with a side of steamed vegetables or a salad.