How To Cook Bluegill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bluegill.
1. 2-3 Bluegill fillets
2. 2 tablespoons butter
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
6. 1 teaspoon oregano
7. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place bluegill fillets in a shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture over the fish.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
6. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables or a salad. Enjoy!