How To Cook Bell Peppers
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bell Peppers.
– 2 bell peppers, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the bell pepper strips in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Toss everything together until the peppers are evenly coated in the mixture.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the bell pepper strips in an even layer.
4. Bake the bell peppers for 20 minutes, flipping the peppers halfway through.
5. Once the peppers are lightly charred and tender, remove them from the oven and serve. Enjoy!