How To Cook Bean Thread Noodles
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bean Thread Noodles.
2 cups bean thread noodles
4 cups of water
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1. Begin by bringing the 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
2. Once the water is boiling, add in the bean thread noodles and let them cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Once the noodles are cooked, turn off the heat and strain them in a colander.
4. Rinse the noodles with cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. Place the noodles in a large bowl and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Mix the noodles with the oil and soy sauce until they are evenly coated.
7. Serve the noodles hot or cold as a side dish or as part of a main meal. Enjoy!