How To Cook Baked Beans
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Beans.
– 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) of baked beans
– 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 large onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of molasses
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer the cooked onion and garlic to a large bowl. Add the beans, brown sugar, molasses, apple cider vinegar, ground mustard, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Transfer the bean mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Serve warm.