How To Cook Baked Salmon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Salmon.
• 2 salmon fillets
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the salmon fillets on the parchment paper, skin side down.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the salmon fillets.
5. Sprinkle the parsley, dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper over the top of the salmon fillets.
6. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top of the salmon fillets.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!