How To Cook Bacon In Oven Crispy
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In Oven Crispy.
– 12 ounces of bacon
– Baking sheet
– Parchment paper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the bacon strips on the parchment paper. Make sure that the bacon is not overlapping.
3. Place the baking sheet with bacon in the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Check the bacon after 15 minutes and flip the bacon with tongs.
5. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
6. Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
7. Allow the bacon to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your crispy bacon!