How To Cook Bacon In Oven With Foil
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In Oven With Foil.
– Aluminum foil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to fit the entire baking sheet you will use. This will allow for easy clean up later.
3. Place the bacon on the aluminum foil, making sure to spread it out evenly.
4. Bake the bacon for 15 minutes, then flip the bacon and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Check the bacon for desired crispiness and cook for an additional 5 minutes if needed.
6. Remove the bacon from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a plate or cutting board.
7. Discard the aluminum foil and enjoy your bacon!