How To Cook Asparagus In Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In Pan.
-1 bunch of fresh asparagus, trimmed
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1 tablespoon butter (optional)
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil to the skillet.
3. Add the asparagus to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Saute the asparagus for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the butter (if using).
6. Continue to cook the asparagus for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the asparagus warm. Enjoy!