How To Cook Asparagus In Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In Skillet.
-1 pound of asparagus
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-1 clove of garlic, minced
-Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Trim the ends off of the asparagus.
3. Add the olive oil to the skillet and once heated, add the asparagus.
4. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
5. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!