How To Cook An Apple
All you need to know about: How To Cook An Apple.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Wash the apple with water and a vegetable brush to remove any dirt or debris.
3. Remove the stem and core of the apple using a knife or an apple corer.
4. Place the apple in a baking dish.
5. Bake the apple for 25-30 minutes or until it is tender when pierced with a fork.
6. Serve the apple warm with a topping of your choice, such as butter, cinnamon sugar, or cream. Enjoy!