What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook An Acorn Squash
All you need to know about: How To Cook An Acorn Squash.
1 acorn squash
2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of brown sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
3. Brush the cut sides of the squash with the melted butter or olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
4. Place the squash cut side down on a baking sheet.
5. Bake the squash for 30-40 minutes, or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
6. Remove the squash from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the squash with a teaspoon of brown sugar if desired.
8. Serve the squash warm. Enjoy!