How To Cook A Morel Mushroom
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Morel Mushroom.
-Salt and pepper
-Fresh herbs of choice
-White wine (optional)
1. Start by quickly rinsing the morel mushrooms in cold water to remove any dirt and debris. Then, pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt a few tablespoons of butter.
3. Add the mushrooms to the pan and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Saute the mushrooms for 3-5 minutes until they are lightly golden and slightly softened.
5. Add the minced garlic and fresh herbs of choice, then saute for another minute.
6. If desired, you can add a splash of white wine to the mushrooms and let it reduce for a few minutes.
7. Once the mushrooms are cooked to your desired doneness, remove them from the heat and serve.