How To Cook A New York Strip
All you need to know about: How To Cook A New York Strip.
-New York Strip steak
1. Take the New York Strip steak out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place the steak on a baking sheet.
4. Generously season both sides of the steak with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Drizzle the steak with olive oil, then rub it in to make sure it is evenly coated.
6. Place a pat of butter on top of the steak.
7. Place the steak in the preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes.
8. Flip the steak over and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to the desired doneness.
9. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!