How To Cook 4 Oz Lobster Tails
All you need to know about: How To Cook 4 Oz Lobster Tails.
4 ounces of lobster tails
1 tablespoon of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use kitchen shears to cut down the top of the lobster tail shells.
3. Pull apart the two sides of the shell to open it up.
4. Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet.
5. Brush the tails with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the lobster tails from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
• You can also steam the lobster tails instead of baking them. To do this, place the lobster tails in a steamer basket over boiling water and steam for 8-10 minutes.
• If desired, you can garnish the lobster tails with chopped parsley or lemon wedges for extra flavor.