How To Cook Rack Of Lamb
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rack Of Lamb.
– 2 racks of lamb, with 8 chops each
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
– 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 teaspoons of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place the racks of lamb on a large cutting board and rub the oil mixture all over them.
4. Place the racks of lamb on a roasting pan and place in the preheated oven. Roast for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the racks from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing them.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and then the sliced racks of lamb.
7. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the lamb is cooked through and golden brown.
8. Serve the rack of lamb with your favorite sides. Enjoy!