How To Cook Lamb Leg Steaks
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lamb Leg Steaks.
2 lamb leg steaks
1 teaspoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Take a large oven-safe skillet and heat it over medium-high heat.
3. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil.
4. Place the lamb leg steaks in the skillet and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Sear the steaks in the skillet for 4 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
7. Roast the steaks in the oven for 8 minutes.
8. Carefully remove the skillet from the oven.
9. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steaks. The temperature should be 130°F (54°C) for medium-rare.
10. Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!