How To Cook A Ham In Crockpot
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ham In Crockpot.
• 1 large ham (7-10 pounds)
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
• 2 cups water
1. Place the ham in the crockpot.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
3. Rub the mixture over the ham, making sure to cover it completely.
4. Add the water to the crockpot.
5. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
6. Once cooked, remove the ham from the crockpot and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.