How To Cook A Ham In A Slow Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ham In A Slow Cooker.
– 4-5 pound ham
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Place the ham in the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, ground cloves, ground ginger, honey, and garlic powder.
3. Pour the mixture over the ham and cover the slow cooker with the lid.
4. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until the ham is cooked through and tender.
5. Once the ham is cooked, remove it from the slow cooker and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.