How To Cook A Ham In A Roaster
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ham In A Roaster.
Preparing the Ham
1. Preheat an oven to 325°F.
2. Take the ham out of the packaging and rinse it off.
3. Unwrap the ham and place it in the roaster.
4. Score the ham with a sharp knife, making diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
5. Place a few cloves of garlic in the center of the diamond pattern.
6. Place a few sprigs of rosemary on top of the ham.
Cooking the Ham
1. Cover the roaster with a lid or aluminum foil.
2. Place the roaster in the preheated oven.
3. Bake the ham for 10-15 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 145°F.
4. After the ham has reached the desired temperature, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serving the Ham
1. Slice the ham into thin slices and serve with your favorite side dishes.