How To Cook A Frozen Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Frozen Ham.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2.Remove the ham from the freezer and place it in the roasting pan.
3.Cover the ham with aluminum foil and place it in the oven.
4. Bake the ham for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5.Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
1. If the label on your frozen ham indicates that it needs to be cooked in a water bath, add 1 inch of water to the bottom of the roasting pan prior to baking.
2. If there is a glaze packet included with the ham, open it and pour the contents over the ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
3. Allow the ham to rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
4. Leftover cooked ham can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to four months.