Blue Fish How To Cook
All you need to know about: Blue Fish How To Cook.
How To Cook Blue Fish
Cooking blue fish can be a great way to enjoy a tasty meal. Blue fish is a popular fish due to its mild flavor and flaky texture. It is versatile and can be cooked in a variety of ways. Here is a simple recipe for cooking blue fish.
– 2 lbs. of blue fish fillets
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of capers
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
3. Place the blue fish fillets in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and capers.
5. Pour the mixture over the fish and spread it out evenly.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
7. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
– If desired, you can add some fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary to the fish before baking.
– If you prefer a spicier dish, add some chili powder or crushed red pepper flakes to the seasoning.
– You can also use white fish fillets in this recipe, such as cod or haddock.
– To make this dish even healthier, try baking the fish with a little bit of olive oil and lemon juice instead of deep-frying.