How To Cook Eggs In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eggs In The Microwave.
• 1 egg
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 teaspoon butter
1. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe bowl or cup.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add butter to the egg and stir.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 45 seconds on high.
5. Stir the egg and then cook for an additional 15-30 seconds, depending on how firm you want your eggs to be.
6. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and enjoy your egg.
• You can also add other ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or vegetables to the eggs.
• You can cook multiple eggs at once, just make sure to increase the cooking time accordingly.
• If you want to make an omelet, you can cook the eggs for 45 seconds and then add the other ingredients and cook for an additional 45 seconds.