How To Cook Eggs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eggs In The Oven.
– 6 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Crack the eggs into the baking dish and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked through and the yolks are still slightly runny.
5. Remove the baking dish from the oven and let the eggs cool for a few minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
– To make sure the eggs come out perfectly cooked, use a wooden spoon to gently swirl the egg whites around the yolks before baking. This will help the eggs cook more evenly.
– For extra flavor, add some herbs and spices to the eggs before baking, such as oregano, basil, or paprika.
– If you’re looking for a more indulgent dish, try adding some cheese or cream to the baking dish before baking.