How To Cook Egg In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Egg In Microwave.
How to Cook Egg in the Microwave
Eggs are a delicious, nutritious and versatile food. While you can certainly cook an egg in a stovetop pan, you can also cook an egg in the microwave. Microwave cooking can save time, and the eggs will still be tasty and nutritious.
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-1 teaspoon butter
1. Grease a microwave-safe bowl or mug with the butter. Crack the egg into the bowl or mug.
2. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Cover the bowl or mug with a microwave-safe lid or plate.
4. Place the bowl or mug in the microwave and cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Check the egg to see if it is cooked to your liking. If it is not done, cook for 10-second intervals until it is done.
6. Carefully remove the bowl or mug from the microwave and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks
-Add vegetables, such as chopped mushrooms, peppers, or spinach, to the egg before cooking for a more nutritious meal.
-For a fluffier egg, whisk the egg with a fork before cooking.
-If you prefer a firmer egg, cook for longer intervals (up to 1 minute).
-To avoid a mess, cover the bowl or mug with a microwavable lid or plate to contain any splatter.
-Be sure to use a microwave-safe bowl or mug when cooking an egg in the microwave.