How To Cook A Perfect Hard Boiled Egg
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Perfect Hard Boiled Egg.
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a medium saucepan.
2. Fill the saucepan with cold water, making sure that there is enough water to cover the eggs by one inch.
3. Place the saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to high.
4. Bring the water to a rolling boil and then turn off the heat.
5. Let the eggs sit in the hot water for 11-12 minutes.
6. Remove the eggs from the hot water and place them directly into a bowl of cold water.
7. Let the eggs sit in the cold water for about 5 minutes or until they are cool to the touch.
8. Peel the eggs, cut them in half, and serve.
– Use older eggs for hard-boiled eggs, as they are easier to peel.
– To prevent the eggs from cracking during boiling, add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water.
– To prevent the eggs from sticking to the shell, add a teaspoon of salt to the water.
– For easy peeling, place the eggs in cold water immediately after boiling.
– To avoid a green ring around the yolks, avoid boiling the eggs for too long.