What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Frozen Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Chicken Breast.
What You Will Need:
– 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
– 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional: other seasonings of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place frozen chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts and season generously with salt and pepper.
4. If desired, you can add other seasonings of your choice such as garlic powder, paprika, oregano, etc.
5. Place baking dish in preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
6. Once cooked, remove chicken from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
– You can also cook frozen chicken breasts in a skillet on the stovetop. Simply heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until chicken is cooked through.
– To ensure even cooking, try to buy chicken breasts that are similar in size and thickness.
– If you prefer the chicken to be more crispy, you can brush it with a light coating of olive oil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.