How To Cook Frozen Chicken Breast In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Chicken Breast In Air Fryer.
2 frozen chicken breasts
1. Preheat the air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
2. Place the frozen chicken breasts into the air fryer basket and spread them out in a single layer.
3. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes at 390°F (200°C).
4. Flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 10 minutes at 390°F (200°C).
5. Check the internal temperature of the chicken with a digital thermometer. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165°F (74°C). If the internal temperature is not at least 165°F (74°C), cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until the internal temperature is reached.
6. Remove the chicken from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
• Make sure to spread the chicken out in a single layer in the air fryer basket. This will help the chicken cook evenly.
• If you want to add some flavor to the chicken, you can add some oil and spices before cooking.
• If you are cooking more than 2 chicken breasts, you may need to increase the cooking time.