How To Cook Fried Chicken In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fried Chicken In Air Fryer.
– 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, paprika, smoked paprika, black pepper, and salt.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then dredge them in the flour mixture, making sure to coat them evenly.
5. Place the chicken breasts in the air fryer basket and lightly coat them with the olive oil.
6. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes.
7. Flip the chicken and continue to cook for an additional 8 minutes or until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
8. Serve and enjoy!