How To Cook Chicken Quarter Legs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Quarter Legs.
4 chicken quarter legs
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
2. Once the olive oil is hot, add the chicken quarter legs to the skillet.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper over the chicken.
4. Cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes, flipping once, until it is cooked through and the skin is crispy.
5. Serve the chicken warm with a side of your favorite vegetables or a salad. Enjoy!