How To Cook Chicken Sausage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Sausage.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 package of chicken sausage
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until the onion is softened and starting to brown.
3. Add the chicken sausage to the pan and break it up into small pieces.
4. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is browned and cooked through.
5. Add the smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt to the pan.
6. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the spices are fragrant.
7. Serve the chicken sausage with your favorite sides. Enjoy!