How To Cook Chicken Legs On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Legs On The Grill.
4 to 6 chicken legs
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F).
2. Rinse the chicken legs with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Rub the mixture onto the chicken legs using your hands.
5. Place the chicken legs on the hot grill and close the lid.
6. Grill the chicken legs for 15 minutes, flipping them over once halfway through the cooking time.
7. Check the internal temperature of the chicken legs with an instant-read thermometer — they should be cooked through to 165 degrees F.
8. Remove the chicken legs from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.