How To Cook Chicken Liver
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Liver.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 large onion, chopped
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1 pound of chicken livers
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the chicken livers and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook until the livers are cooked through, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the parsley, oregano, and thyme and stir to combine.
6. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the herbs are fragrant.
7. Serve warm. Enjoy!