How To Cook Chicken Legs In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Legs In Air Fryer.
4 chicken legs
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of onion powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika, and onion powder.
3. Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper, and then rub the spice mixture on the chicken.
4. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Flip the chicken legs and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Check the internal temperature of the chicken with a meat thermometer. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
7. When the chicken is finished cooking, remove it from the air fryer and serve. Enjoy!