How To Cook Chicken Legs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Legs.
– 4 chicken legs
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken legs on baking sheet and brush with vegetable oil.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place baking sheet in preheated oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165°F.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Variations
– For extra flavor, try rubbing the chicken legs with a garlicky-herb butter or marinating the chicken in your favorite marinade before cooking.
– You can also cook the chicken legs in a skillet on the stovetop. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken legs and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.