How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks In Oven.
– 10-15 chicken drumsticks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon rosemary
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, oregano, rosemary, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken drumsticks in a large bowl and pour the spice mix over them. Toss to coat.
4. Place the drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
5. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables and enjoy!