How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks In The Oven.
– 8-10 organic chicken drumsticks
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Thoroughly rinse the chicken drumsticks and pat them dry.
3. Place the chicken drumsticks in a large bowl.
4. Add the olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
5. Toss the chicken drumsticks to coat them evenly with the spices.
6. Place the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
8. Allow the chicken drumsticks to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure the chicken is cooked through before serving.
– Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. It should be at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
– If the chicken is not browned to your liking, turn the oven to broil and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
– Feel free to add other herbs and spices to the chicken drumsticks such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, or cumin.