How To Cook Chicken Breasts In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breasts In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
2. Coat the chicken breasts in olive oil.
3. Season the chicken breasts with your favorite seasonings or spice blend.
4. Place the chicken breasts in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken breasts and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
7. Serve the chicken breasts with your favorite side dishes.
– Make sure the chicken breasts are not touching each other in the air fryer basket to ensure even cooking.
– If you are using boneless, skinless chicken breasts, you may need to reduce the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.
– For extra crispy chicken breasts, spray the cooked chicken breasts with cooking spray and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
– If the chicken breasts are not cooked through after the suggested cooking time, continue to cook in 1-2 minute increments until the chicken is cooked through.