How To Cook Chicken Breast On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast On The Grill.
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Grilled chicken breast is one of the most popular and versatile dishes that you can make on the grill. It is full of flavor, and it is easy to make. The key to a great grilled chicken breast is to make sure that it is cooked thoroughly and that it is flavorful. Here is a basic recipe to get you started.
-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon of dried oregano
-Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together until all ingredients are combined.
3. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and brush each side with the olive oil mixture.
4. Place the chicken breasts on the preheated grill and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
-If you want to add some extra flavor to the chicken, you can brush it with a mixture of melted butter and your favorite herbs and spices.
-You can also add some vegetables to the grill to make a complete meal.
-If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the chicken in the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes.