What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Breast On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast On Stove.
-2 large boneless chicken breasts
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon paprika
1. Start by prepping the chicken. Rinse the chicken breasts with cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil and season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Once the skillet is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.