How To Cook Chicken Breast In An Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast In An Air Fryer.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (204°C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken. Rub the mixture into the chicken, coating it evenly.
4. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through.
5. Check the internal temperature of the chicken with an instant read thermometer. The chicken is cooked when the temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Serve the chicken with your favorite sides and enjoy!