How To Cook Chicken Breast In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast In Crock Pot.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
– 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, and salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper evenly over the chicken breasts.
3. Pour the chicken broth or water into the crock pot.
4. Place the lid on top of the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the crock pot and shred with two forks or slice into strips.
6. Serve over your favorite sides or in a sandwich or wrap. Enjoy!