How To Cook A Frozen Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Frozen Chicken Breast.
– 2 frozen chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse off the frozen chicken breasts in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Generously season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
5. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook on each side for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
7. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– You can also cook frozen chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Place the chicken in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
– Always check the internal temperature of the chicken to make sure it has reached 165°F before serving.
– If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, you can transfer the chicken to a baking dish before baking.