How To Cook A Chicken Heart
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Chicken Heart.
-1 lb. chicken hearts
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1/4 cup white wine
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 bay leaf
-1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Rinse the chicken hearts thoroughly under cold running water. Trim off any excess fat or connective tissue. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the white wine, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the lid and continue to simmer until the liquid has reduced and the chicken hearts are tender, about 5 minutes more.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley. Serve warm. Enjoy!