How To Cook Burgers On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Burgers On The Grill.
Ground beef, buns, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, condiments of your choice, and any other toppings you’d like.
1. Begin by preheating your grill to medium-high heat. You can also use a grill pan if you’d like.
2. While the grill is preheating, form the burgers. Make 4-ounce patties using ground beef. You can season the burgers however you’d like.
3. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
4. Once the burgers have cooked, assemble them on buns with the toppings of your choice.
5. Serve the burgers warm and enjoy!
– Make sure to let the burgers rest for a few minutes before serving, as this will help keep them moist and juicy.
– If you’d like to get a bit of a smoky flavor, add a few wood chips to the grill while it’s preheating.
– Don’t press down on the burgers while they’re cooking, as this will cause them to become dry and tough.