How To Cook Burgers On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Burgers On The Stove.
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup bread crumbs
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs and salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix everything together until just combined.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a patty.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of oil.
4. Place the burgers in the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on one side, or until the burgers are browned.
5. Flip the burgers, reduce the heat to medium and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until the burgers are cooked through.
6. Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!