How To Cook Corn Beef In Crockpot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn Beef In Crockpot.
4 pounds of corned beef brisket
1 onion, cut into quarters
4 cloves of garlic, smashed
1 cup of beer or beef stock
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of whole black peppercorns
2 bay leaves
1. Place corned beef brisket in a 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Top the brisket with onion, garlic, beer or beef stock, and brown sugar.
3. Add the peppercorns and bay leaves to the top.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 6 to 8 hours.
5. When finished cooking, remove the corned beef from the slow cooker and let it rest on a cutting board for 15 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy your corned beef with the traditional accompaniments such as cabbage and potatoes, or use it in your favorite recipes such as Reuben sandwiches or corned beef hash.